Re: [oletrucks] '55 Wheels Needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <McGillis@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '55 Wheels Needed
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2000 13:01:22 -0800
Dennis, has anyone responded to you?  I think I might have what you're looking
for altho I live in the SF Bay Area.  Here's what I need to check out...I have
4 rims that fit your description which might answer why my orig repro hub caps
from my '54 don't fit...if anyone can offer advice I'd be interested in working
through this.

Michael
'54 3100 1/2 ton