Re: [oletrucks] Headlight rim seal installation

To: "Steven R. Moree" <s_moree@webzone.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headlight rim seal installation
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 16:30:12 -0800
Take the headlight seal and place it in the headlight rim.  The take the
metal retaining clips and place the closed end of the clips against the
rubber seal and place the open ends of the clip under the opposite end of
the headlight rim.   You'll have one clip at the top that has a tab to it
that will slide into the top retaining bracket on the fender above the
headlight that holds the top of the headlight rim against the fender and the
lower part of the rim is held in place with the set screw.

If the headlight is really out of adjustment the headlight rim will not want
to go into place and your going to have to either buy an inexpensive
headlight aimer at the parts store or find a level surface to park the truck
away from a wall and adjust the headlights into the ball park for now.

Joe