[oletrucks] Cooling questions

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cooling questions
From: "Andy Johns" <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 01:27:04 -0500
Howdy all,
    With Christmas break upon us, I 'm hoping to have my truck fully
operational and on the road by the time we go back to school on the 3rd.
The problem I'm having now is cooling.  I've got the stock radiator, a 350
engine, 350 automatic transmission mad a transmission cooler that I'm told
is unnecessarily big.  I'm running a bit tight on clearance up front; I
don't have enough for a motor driven fan and the cooler and the radiator so,
my questions are, if I won't be doing much hauling do I have to have a
cooler or can I modify the radiator to work as both?  Also how much trouble
are electric fans?  I've heard about thermostats and computers and scary
stuff like that.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Andy Johns
1951 3100