[oletrucks] Converting DANA 60 to GM wheel pattern

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Converting DANA 60 to GM wheel pattern
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 22:27:03 EST
Hey everyone,

I got a pretty good deal yesterday. I traded a used 40 series flowmaster for
a 4.10 Dana 60 with detroit locker. OK, I got the deal of the century! The
Dana has a ford tag with a 1963 date on it, I would imagine it was from a 1/2
ton ford pickup? Anyway, it's the exact same width as the stock rear in my
'53 Jimmy, the only problem is that it has the 5 lug ford wheel pattern. I've
heard the axles and drums can be redrilled, can anybody tell me who does this
and how much it costs?

Also, I was looking for a posi Dana 60, I didn't even know they put lockers
in these. These detroit lockers are pretty tough aren't they?

Dustin