Re: [oletrucks] '57 chevy panel parts source?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '57 chevy panel parts source?
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 21:39:32 -0500
Jim
I don't know about the task force panels, but the AD trucks use the same
rocker panels as the pickups. The lower side panels on an AD can be done
using lower door patch panels, maybe the same could be done on a task force.

The only thing that seems to be a real problem is the very rear sections
they will have to be made up from scratch.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL