RE: [oletrucks] 48 Frame Swap (Straying from topic)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 48 Frame Swap (Straying from topic)
From: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:24:32 -0800
Probably for the best.  If you believe the news, we're about to float away.
I'm born and raised in CA but I still crack up when every time we get a
little rain all of the channels send half a dozen reporters each out on the
town to report on "Storm Watch".  Ah well, I guess its better than the
"drive bys" and police chases that fill the news the rest of the time.

Andy Willard
Tustin, CA

89 S-10 driver
53 Panel project