[oletrucks] Repro stake pockects

To: OleTrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Repro stake pockects
From: Alan Quin <Alan_Quin@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:33:16 -0800
                      Ole trucks list. When I recieved repro. rear bed
side pockets from Jim Carters back a few years I found
                      no stop inside. I formed stops from steel flat
stock and welded them in before I welded the pockets to my sides.
                      I found the old stops in the bedpockets to be too
rusted to remove and reuse. Too bad the makers couldn't include
                      new ones with the pocket.I have some new pictures
of my repainted bed and fenders on my webpage
                      Http://sites.netscape.net/alanquin/homepage.

Alan Quin 52 Canadian GMC  9300