[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Top Ten Worst Truck Postings

To: <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Top Ten Worst Truck Postings
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:35:34 -0800
Well, I got a chuckle out of the top ten list, but not without some
misgivings.  I think some of that stuff is, or can be, legitimate, depending
on circumstances.  I'd hate to intimidate folks, especially those just
starting, and sometimes you don't want to join another list just to ask a
quick question about a vehicle that may be a little out of bounds, but which
also has some general applicability, and besides, those other groups probably
aren't as smart as the people here.  Ok that's my $.02.

Regards,

Grant S.
City of Angels