[oletrucks] Gear Swap ?? - Disregard

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Gear Swap ?? - Disregard
From: ANelson43@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:00:18 EST
Please disregard the question I summitted this morning.  I have discovered
(after reading some old e-mail received several months ago and had forgotten
about with all the modifications to do on the Cameo) that I have the 4 series
housing/carrier that comes with a 4:11 gear set up.  The housing will have to
be machined to make it work.  I feel that will weaken the housing too much,
so I am going to get another rear end.  Probably from a Camero,
etc.....thanks for reading and the answers in advance......Andy

57 Cameo
56 Del Ray
55 Bel Air
68 Custom Truck