Re: [oletrucks] GMC grill emblems

To: "Jake" <jacobh@ida.net>, "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC grill emblems
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:22:52 -0800
Jake,

The glove box door from the Chevrolet will fit on your 53 GMC.  The only
dash items that I've found to be different between the Chevy's and GMC's
were the actual gauges themselves and the center dash emblem below the radio
that say's either "General Motors Corp" or "Chevrolet".

I have the front leading emblem that say's "GMC" but I'm saving that along
with the hood side emblems that indicate it as being a hydrovac for the next
rod, Sorry.

Joe