RE: [oletrucks] 46 colors

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 46 colors
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:40:56 -0500
Bob,
How is your Burb going?

I can tell what mine look like.  However the truck color was black.  Both
the mirror arm and the grill panel were black.  Not to much help but is it
some info from an unpainted original.  I also pulled an original panel for
the support arms - it came from green truck and it was painted black.

did this help at all.....
Jim House
Hollis, NH