[oletrucks] Virus software

To: trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Virus software
From: David Williamson <dew_too@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 04:42:00 -0800 (PST)
The biggest mistake that people make is to buy virus
software and forget about it.  They think if I install
it I'm protected.  Well there are new viruses every
day. So make sure that you go to the web site for who
ever you got your virus protection from and update
your files often.  If you don't you'll be sorry.
Computers have to be maintained just like our old
trucks.

Dave Williamson
dew@tir.com
1958 long step