Re: [oletrucks] Steering Columns

To: "Joshua Tivis" <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering Columns
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:55:29 -0600
The only solution that maintains the original style is the 54-551st column.
It had a little different looking steering wheel than the 49, but it also
has an original collar that fit behind the steering wheel for the turn
signals. They were also available in column shift so you get the best of
both worlds. I have no idea who would have this setup (maybe one of our
parts resources?) but this is the way I plan on going in the near future
with my 50 deluxe.

Happy hunting!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html