[oletrucks] Painting Questions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Painting Questions
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 21:24:17 -0600
I have how to paint surfaces that are down to the bare metal pretty much
down pat. I am very pleased with the etching primer/epoxy primer/urethane
topcoat combination. What I need to know now is, I have a 50 Deluxe that is
painted white (no idea what kind of paint) and would like to know the steps
in repainting that doesnt include removing all the paint. I hear that
sometimes the old paint makes the new paint stick better anyways, but I am
not sure at all what to do. Can anyone tell me the steps I need to take to
get a decent paint job on this truck?

Thanks!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html