[oletrucks] 46 High oil pressure

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 High oil pressure
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:16:09 -0500
Well I got various messages, the one that I think I will try is switching to
5-30 for the winter.  In reading Bob ADlers messages on the Oil subject and
his article on Old Truck Mag I was under the impression that I needed to
stick with straight 30 weight.  Also the most important thing was the SJ on
the label.  Is using 5-30 doing anything that is not desirable to the motor?

Thanks,
Jim House
Hollis, NH - gosh we only got 6 inches of snow over the weekend