Re: [oletrucks] Sam's Truck for Sale

To: <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sam's Truck for Sale
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2001 18:57:46 -0800
Whoah...that is quite a set of photos.  I'd pay a buck or two just to see the
truck in person.  Actually, I didn't see any bids so I guess you aren't trying
to sneak by us Mike.

I hope it sells for that price or more as it will help our comps but it will
kill our insurance.

Michael Mendonca
'54 Chevy 3100