[oletrucks] Bumper Identification

To: Old Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bumper Identification
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2001 09:33:09 -0800
Hey you old truckers...I have a "Barden" (sp?) bumper that came with my '54
Chevy 1/2 ton.  It didn't fit quite right so I know it doesn't belong to the
truck.  It's got a pattern of slash marks on very heavy gauge metal.  I have
some photos that if anyone is willing to help me identify what this bumper
belongs to, I would very much appreciate it.  Here are some of the stats if
this helps:  Total length 77 inches, mounting brackets are welded in place at
47 inches apart, cut outs on each end of bumper about 3 inches long - these are
factory cut outs and probably fit around a fender or bed panel.

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me out.

Michael Mendonca
'54 3100 Chevy

e-mail:  mm@service-quality.com
website:  http://www.service-quality.com