[oletrucks] Motor oil enhancers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Motor oil enhancers
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 04:22:11
I sure enjoyed the lessons and sermons on CAFE but I was more interested in
learning a bit more about the oil enhancers like Prolong, Dura Lube, SFR,
CD-2, Synpower, Energy Release, STP, PTFE etc.  Does this stuff really work
or is it a trick?  How can a car treated with Prolong be driven from LA to
San Francisco and back with no oil?  Why does the motor current draw
decrease and the certified Rockwell bearing not seize up when the bearing is
treated with SFR?  Has anyone or company done any research on these
products?  If so, are the results available for the everyday common joe to
peruse?  Many people swear by these products but where are the FACTS man?
Anybody know the answer to this one?

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window