Re: [oletrucks] Delivery Truck

To: TRUCK LIST <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, Ron Duncan
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Delivery Truck
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 26 Jan 2001 20:39:22 -0800
Ron et al,

Last Saturday I was wine tasting in Gilroy, CA and at the Guglielmo Winery
(pronounced gooyaamo), they were hauling dirt in a big old beautiful yellow '54
Chevy Dump Truck.  As it passed by, my heart stopped because it then revealed a
red '55 Cameo.  Both trucks bought brand spankin' new on the farm when they
were first manufactured.  What a treat!

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100