[oletrucks] 58 GMC sales brochure

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 GMC sales brochure
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:01:57 -0600
I have purchased what I thought was a 57 GMC sales
brochure (see details in the e-mail to "John" below) that
was actually a 58 brochure.  Before I send it back, I
thought that I would offer it to other list members for
the same $15 I paid for it.  It is in really good shape,
just that the guy who put it up for auction did not
correctly describe it.  If I don't hear from anyone by
Thursday I'll return it.  If you are interested let me
know and I'll send you the URL to look at it.