[oletrucks] NEEDED: Sheetmetal clutch cover

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] NEEDED: Sheetmetal clutch cover
From: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:13:33 -0800
OK, now that I'm finally on the list, can anyone help me with this? My 1950
GMC 1/2-ton has had a 1955 Chevy 235ci six swapped for the original GMC
motor. I assume the gearbox is still the original GMC, but I'm not certain.
What I need is the sheetmetal cover that protects the clutch assembly, and
bolts between the bell housing and geabox. Are they all the same? And does
anyone have a spare?
Thanks!
Dave Destler
818/710-1234