[oletrucks] '54/'55 1st FOR SALE

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '54/'55 1st FOR SALE
From: Rick Warren <stovebolt@classictruckshop.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2001 18:24:33 -0800
Hi there, I was looking through a sale paper in my area this morning at work
and came across this ad:
 "1954 Chevrolet pickup. Red. Runs good. Original 6v system. 8' treated wood
bed w/17" tires. Body GC. Must Sell.
$8,000 OBO. (309)691-5238 Peoria, IL."

This truck looks to me to be a '55 first series. It has the white & black
grill, and white bumper, & white hubcaps w/blue bowtie. It looks nice in the
picture. It is also a 3800 model. Just thought someone would want to know about
it! Later!