Re: [oletrucks] New to the group...

To: robert.j.knapik@intel.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New to the group...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:59:21 EST
Bob,

Welcome to the list!  You'll find lots of experts here, Chevy and GMC, that
are all willing to help you out in times of need.  While I do not own a
classic GM truck yet, I have my eyes and heart set on a TF GMC in the not too
distant future.  Nice '58, good luck with the restro and keep us updated!

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)