Re: [oletrucks] 350th or 700R4 in a TF?

To: cen36932@centuryinter.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 350th or 700R4 in a TF?
From: TORODRVR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:00:21 EST
In a message dated 02/09/2001 9:11:51 PM Mountain Standard Time,
cen36932@centuryinter.net writes:

<<  Anyone out there who has gone the 700R4 route give me some info
 on this swap? Will universal tubular tranny mount for 350th work with
 the o/d trans? >>
I built my truck for a 700R4, but had to rebuild it, so I temporarily
replaced it with the proper length 350TH. I did have to re-position the
crossmember, but it wasn't difficult. After the rebuild, replacing the 700R4
went the same way. To answer the second question, the universal tubular
tranny mount will unquestioningly work with the 700R4.