[oletrucks] radio question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] radio question
From: THE BROWNS <armory@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:37:21 -0600
I know were not supposed to do ebay here, but I want to see if this is the
correct radio for my truck (right now I have a mangled hole in the dash).  I
didn't think GMC and Chevy were the same radio- made me wonder if he even
has a clue.  All I actuall want is a decoy to fill the dash while I have a
AM/FM/CD player hiden elsewhere.  Anyone know of a good shell that can be
cleaned up

Motorola model #GMT3-A6
NIB 1948 to 1953 Chevy or GMC truck AM radio