RE: [oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's

To: "'Ole Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's
From: "Richard Kinas" <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:01:09 -0500
A fellow ole trucker I know had this exact same problem, he went out and
purchased 20 bright pink plastic flamingos and stuck them all over his front
lawn with a sign which read "The birds or the truck?" At the end of the week
he took the flamingos out, and never heard another word about the truck:)
As a side note, here in the state of Florida, the Supreme Court ruled that
restoring old vehicles is a hobby practiced by some individuals and as such
those individuals have the right to indulge in their hobby on their own
property. This removes our "Trucks" from being lumped into non-running
vehicles, lets-pick-em-up-an-crush-em category.

Rich Kinas
59 Fleetside
Orlando, FL