Re: [oletrucks] Go ahead--Tell me I'm STUPID!!

To: "Curtis Morris" <cmbcmorris@webtv.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Go ahead--Tell me I'm STUPID!!
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:28:10 -0600
Curtis,

Others have answered the TF / AD question so I'll leave it alone.  As for
Golden State Pickup Parts, check the list archives.  I believe you'll find
that most of us have had a very bad experience with Golden State.  I use
Heavy Chevy of Arkansas for all of my parts needs.

Robert Rogers
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to original
55 -2 3100 Wife's project
57 3100
82/86 GMC Sierra SLE Crew Cab 1/2 ton short bed (For Sale)
and a few others