[oletrucks] TF front shock mounts

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF front shock mounts
From: "Haas, J. de" <Haas@WT.TNO.NL>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:05:41 +0100
Hi guys,

I have got a question for you TF experts. Sometime ago I read somewhere that the
front shock mounts on the 58 and 59 TF's are inferior to those of the 57 model.
I can't recall were I saw it. My 58 3200 that I bought a little while ago is now
in storage until the weather gets better over here. However last week I checked
to see how my front shock mountings were doing and guess what: both shock mounts
had been sheared of and rewelded. The shocks themselves were not there anymore.

Now the questions: Do any of you know something about the 57 shock mounts being
stronger ? And, if so, does anybody have a 57 set available ?

I hope you can help me out

Kind regards
Joeri de Haas