[oletrucks] Parts in Las Vegas or Flagstaff AZ

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts in Las Vegas or Flagstaff AZ
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:10:58 -0700
If anybody needs AD or Art Deco parts in Las Vegas Nev or Flagstaff AZ area
let me no I'm headed down there the weekend of the
24th for 4 day's or so to get a houseboat in Flagstaff area and visit
Relatives in Vegas. (small stuff only) I'm riding with someone else that
probably wouldn't appreciate any old engines tranny's or fenders in the back
of his suburban. (no sense of humor I no)
Also are there any good Yards down there my Uncle that lives in Vegas is also
Chevy pu nut so probably has a line on some stuff.
for a partial inventory of what I have check out my web site
http://www.expage.com/chevylikearock
 Also please contact me off the list for requests jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net ph
541-262-3213

Jay Baker