Re: [oletrucks] Offy intakes

To: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Offy intakes
From: "jcerniglia" <jcerniglia@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:39:04 -0500
I have a 1959 GMC with a 270 that has 4 bl intake and I am pretty
sure it's a Offy. It has a Holley 390 Carb with a new 8" chrome air cleaner,
Headers with dual exhaust before the rear wheels. I will let
the whole modified setup go for $200, delivered if you live within
75 miles of me. I only want enough to cover buying a new stock exhaust
for it, I already have the original Carb, Intake,Exhaust manifold, and
air cleaner. Anyone intrested?? Or would trade even for a like new
stock exhaust for a 270.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC fleetside
Jcerniglia@msn.com