[oletrucks] Ok, guys, get this - THREE Art Deco/AD/TF/60-61 Truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Ok, guys, get this - THREE Art Deco/AD/TF/60-61 Truck
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:50:47 EST
      Ok, I was in the store looking for yarn for an AMC car color motif (
aqua ), and while looking for some yellow fabric with dragonflys on it (
can't find any, haven't seen any, that's what the fiancee wants! ), I passed
thru the " Car " section, where they have " Manly " fabrics...and W-O-W !
They have four different Tri-chevy car kinds, all with both the '56 and '57
Chevy passenger hardtops and convertibles on them ( sorry, no '55's! ). One
is greenish-brown with belair script , trunk V, and both cars on it as
Lineart drawings, one is a beach type blue with red and blue solid cars,
another has palm trees with both cars, and I forgot the other color, but it
had colored cars as well. $4.99 to 6.99 a yard.
       Also, they had AD and TF chevy Truck cloth, with '55 and '57 trucks,
as well as the 47-54 and 58-62 trucks,  AND I think an Art Deco truck too!  3
different fabrics. One red and white fabric has an early and late AD truck, a
'57 and '58 chevy truck, and a '61? truck, all tightly packed.  all in all,
pretty cool! I picked up some nice stained divider frames a restaurant threw
out awhile back, I use one of them as a privacy shield upstairs, with a Chevy
motif cloth draped over it. I may have to buy several dozen yards of this
newest material to do the same to the others, as I"ll be doing some expanding
into the basement room soon as a hobby/craft room with my Lady. :?)  So times
awastin', I found these seven fabric bolts at Joann's Fabric store in
Virginia, hopefully you can find it elsewhere as well. I think it was 100%
cotton. Anyway, Have a good weekend, I'll be visiting an auction to buy an
AMC Hornet X cheap, I hope!

Jerry Casper
'55 Chevy suburban
'57 Chevy 4-dr sedan