Re: [oletrucks] General Sway bar question

To: "Holly and Chris Mills" <scmills@tntech.edu>, <914@rennlist.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] General Sway bar question
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:37:29 -0600
I don't know from experience, but from what I have read (advertisements) &
what makes sense to me, the rods have to be made out of solid bar stock (&
somewhat tempered, at that) in order to provide much stability.  I don't
think conduit would do anything at all.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com