Re: [oletrucks] sway bar

To: "Woody" <woodrow@isomedia.com>, "oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] sway bar
From: "Jon Elerath" <jelerath@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:15:40 -0800
Having taken metallurgy classes in  college, I agree with Woody. It IS all
that complicated. There is a big difference between saying "cool the molten
metal slowly" and actually achieving a specific strength for a specific
alloy.  For example, quenching with water by immersion will result in a
different strength than immersing it in oil at 450deg F.

Go spend the $140 on a good one.

Jon
'53 3100