Re: [oletrucks] OK

To: bgibson@internetwork.net (Billy Gibson)
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OK
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:13:46 -0500 (EST)
HooT -

Those are to let out all the contaminants in the gas before it gets to
your exhaust pipe!!
Actually they can be used to route exhaust gas thru a copper pipe up to
a Offy dual carb intake manifold for heat.  Just buy a couple of std.
pipe thread plugs and seal them off.  I think that almost everybody
routes water from the water pump to heat the intake manifold if you go
to an Offy.
One other thing, have a grinder handy when you install the Fentons
because they require some minor tweaking to get them to fit properly.
If you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to contact me.
I have installed Fentons on a 216 using the stock intake and on my 235
using an Offenhauser dual carb manifold.

Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.
'49 Chevy Pickup Retro Rod