Re: [oletrucks] Lug Nuts Correction

To: Tivis@pp.okstate.edu, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lug Nuts Correction
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:25:44 EST
In a message dated 2/26/01 1:29:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Tivis@pp.okstate.edu writes:

<< I am sorry I have the tapered lug nuts and the tapered wheel, sorry
 did not mean to say "alloy".  I have examined the lug nuts and the
 studs and they appear to be okay.  But do not really know what I am
 looking for when I look at the wheel.

 Thanks,

 Josh >>

 Hey Josh,

  You're using stock steel wheels?  Torqued to 70 ft/lbs should keep'em on.
I wonder if the studs are working their way out from the hubs...you did say
these were redrilled?

  I don't think I'd do any "test and run" type of thing...I'd contact
whomever you had do the rotors and talk it over with them.

  Mike