Re: [oletrucks] out side mirror locations

To: "Oletrucks List (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] out side mirror locations
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:42:42 -0800
It's been quite a while ago since I put the right side mirror on
my TF. I think this is how I went about it. I found the factory
holes on the inner panel. I think I was able to drill through one.
Then I mounted the mirror with the one bolt, after lining it up, I
used a transfer punch to locate the other two holes from the
outside.
--
Ben Bennett
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?