Re: [oletrucks] Sears compressor diagnosed, fixed by tomorrow

To: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sears compressor diagnosed, fixed by tomorrow
From: Tom <tfvjr@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:34:07 -0500
Ya know, if you have the model number on ANY of your Sears/Craftsman
tools/appliances, you can go to this website:
http://www3.sears.com/
and enter your model# and click GO. Keep clicking on the appropriate links for
what you need, and at some point, you'll see a button that says "Show Detailed
Diagram". Clicking it will get you a illustrated parts list (IPS) in PDF format
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). These diagrams are WAY better than the
microfiche IPS available at the Sears Parts Stores, and can be enlarged with
practically NO distortion or blur!
Hope this helps!

Tom Volpe
'55-2nd