[oletrucks] DETROIT LOCKER FOR EATON REAR END FOR SALE

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] DETROIT LOCKER FOR EATON REAR END FOR SALE
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 00:48:13 EST
Hey everyone,

I have a detroit locker that fits all 3/4 ton and up Eaton rear ends from 46
through 72. I'm unsure of how much use it has had, but it has been oiled up,
sitting on a shelf for well over thirty years. I took it apart for inspection
and it looks perfect. These lockers are bulletproof as are these old Eaton
rear ends so if you're looking for some extra traction I'm asking $125 for
it. This locker works in your stock carrier. My friend has this same locker
in a 67 dually tow truck and he loves it.

Dustin