[oletrucks] Kool April Nites Car Show

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Kool April Nites Car Show
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:12:01 -0800
I was wondering if anyone has attended or was planning on attending the Kool
April Nites Car show in Redding Ca this year.   I've been told people come
down from Oregon, Washington, Canada, Idaho, etc., so their should be some
really nice vehicles in attendance.

I've heard about this show for 3 years now and last year a friend of my
brothers showed me over 100+ photos of the event that finally made me want
to see it for myself.  Some people say this event is bigger and better than
Reno Nevada's Hot August Nights.

I'll be driving up my Chopped 1950 1/2 ton with my 15 year old nephew "my
favorite co-pilot and wrench fetcher" and brother for company.

Joe