[oletrucks] TF re-wire

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF re-wire
From: gagejohn@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 13:30:05 -0500
I'm thinking about re-wiring my 59 TF and had a couple of questions:

Will these aftermarket kits such as Ron Francis, Painless etc have provisions
for using the stock column and turnsignals etc...or will I need to splice them
in myself?  What I meen is, will they have plugs for older GM non-keyed columns?

I'm trying to decide wether to buy a kit for Gm or non-gm column.

Have any of you guys used this type of kit on a fairly stock truck?

Thanks, John Schulz

Any suggestions, ideas, concerns?