[oletrucks] For Sale: 1949 Chevy 3600

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] For Sale: 1949 Chevy 3600
From: "Carl Jensen" <CarlJ@jsanet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 11:22:50 -0800
I've (or my fiancee) have decided to sell my 1949 3600 to make room for her new
car. It's red, has a later 235, 4 speed, and is a good, original California
truck. It's been converted to 12 volt, and it is my daily driver. I just
replaced the alternator, which is the only thing I've had to do to it (besides
changing the oil) in my 7 months of owning it. My friend owned it for 2 years
prior to me purchasing it from him and never had any problems with it. It has
one spot of rust in the drivers side cab corner and the right rear fender has a
dent in it, but otherwise the body is very solid. it has not been lowered, cut
up, or altered in any way. It still has the starter pedal and the pneumatic
wipers. I'm asking $2300, since that is what I bought it for last year. It is
located in Sacramento, California. Thanks.