RE: [oletrucks] Redoing seats

To: <MarkNoakes@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Redoing seats
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:39:33 -0500
Take a look at THE name in CHEVY UPHOLSTERY - the Hampton Coach company.
They do had have all the stuff for Chevy's from 1916 - 1954.  Take a look at
www.hamptoncoach.com or call 888 388 8726.  They sent a great catalog and if
you ask for samples they are FREE.  I have not ordered from them yet but
when I asked the list about them 2 to 3 weeks ago they got great reviews.

Jim House
Hollis, NH