Re: [oletrucks] Paint Number

To: "Squatch56" <Squatch56@email.msn.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint Number
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:14:55 -0600
Rob,

Maybe these numbers will help you out:

Dupont (the original makers of  the nitrocellulose lacquers on our old
trucks) (800) 338-7668.  They have a whole department for helping, just
follow the
recorded instructions to get to a live person.

Hibernia, Steve (973) 627-1882.  Nice guy.

Art Davidson (800) 653-2447.  Art sent me an original chip for $17.50.

Michael Lubitz
1946 Chevy 3/4 ton, stock
1948 Chevrolet 3100, hot rod
Austin, Texas