Re: [oletrucks] 6 bolt wheels, backspacing...

To: <GremlinGTs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6 bolt wheels, backspacing...
From: "kirk pierce" <kpierce@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:24:42 -0600
Jerry,

Thanks for the tips.  I am new to this so your information will likely save
me some trouble.  Maybe these companies that advertise "smoothies" and other
type custom wheels in the Classic Chevy Trucking magazine and elsewhere will
be my best bet.  They advertise that they can build different backspacing
etc....