[oletrucks] What Wheels fit our oldtrucks.

To: Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] What Wheels fit our oldtrucks.
From: Alan Quin <Alan_Quin@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:16:28 -0800
                    Hi fellow list members.
                    Re factory wheels question. My 52 GMC 1/2 ton runs
on early GMC Jimmy 15 inch by 8 inch 6 bolt white "spoked" factory rally
type wheels with trim rings and chrome GMC centers. My tires are
31X10.5X15 radial truck tires. No inter ference. On 15 years. The
factory stuff still fits and looks good! Look at it at
http://sites.netscape.net.alanquin/homepage. I today got my repro floor
mat from classic Industries and it fits great!    Thanks From Alan Quin.