RE: [oletrucks]'50 deluxe 5-window cab for sale

To: "'Jays Mail'" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks]'50 deluxe 5-window cab for sale
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:16:52 -0600
Hey Jay---
   Great site! Man that is some BLUE sky!!! Where do you live again?
   Your site reminded me... I'm needing to offer up my extra '50 cab for
sale. It is from a Texas truck and was completely stripped of all trim and
glass and has been plastic-blasted. Some of the sheet metal has already had
replacement panels welded in: lower rear corners, floor boards and
toe-boards. It has had the seat, doors, and gas tank already removed. I have
over $800 in this cab if you have been calculating the things I have had
done to it. I will sell it for $600 plus shipping. It is located in Dallas,
Texas.

        Tim  '50 Chev dlx