[oletrucks] Lowering a 78 Chevy PU

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Lowering a 78 Chevy PU
From: "Squatch56" <Squatch56@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:29:22 -0800
Does anyone out there know the best way to lower a 78 Chevy pickup and still
retain a decent ride.  I'm only wanting a 3 or 4 inch drop, nothing too
major.  I've seen the kits advertised in the magazines , but was looking for
some real person advise.
Thanks
Rob  Butler
Milwaukie, OR
56 Cameo
56 Chevy Panel
77 GMC Jimmy 4x4
78 Chevy Short wide
48 GM 'Trailabout'  <project>

        SASQUATCH  ARTWORKS
         Custom Automotive Cartoons
Specializing in Classic Chevy & GMC Trucks
   http://www.connieosborne.com/sasquatch/