Re: [oletrucks] AD Parts

To: <50chevy@iwon.com>, "OleTrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Parts
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:05:54 -0600
I live here in Kansas and altho there are salvage yards with the older
stuff, its all picked over really bad due to the proximity of the main
suppliers of used parts. Dont miss the opportunity to visit Jim Carters and
Chevy Duty while you are in Kansas City.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html