[oletrucks] HEI Distributor

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] HEI Distributor
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:07:10 -0500 (EST)
Oletruckers~

I am trying to locate a source for the GM electrical plug that fits into
the base of the GM HEI distributor cap.  There is one for the BAT. and
one for the TACH.  My local FLAPS doesn't know what I am talking about
and the local junkyard won't part with them unless I buy the complete
distributor.   Crossfire Mfg. has them on their website but I guess they
went out of business.  Does anybody know where I can buy these or what
to ask for?  Thanks in advance for any info.

Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.
'49 Chevy Pickup Retro Rod