Re: [oletrucks] rare TF parts I'm buying

To: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>, <MarkNoakes@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rare TF parts I'm buying
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:37:52 -0500
Hydrovac brakes are used on all the large trucks, even Fords. They surely
aren't rare. I've never seen one on a 1-ton or smaller, think there was some
kinda option though. That was the "power-brakes" of the era. Unless your
talking about the Hydramatic trans, then Yes, they are not so common in
trucks. A working running one is nice to have/keep.